I always try to incorporate millets in my diet. They are healthy and nutritious So in today's recipe i have used bajra flour (pearl millet flour/ Kambu maavu in tamil) along with whole wheat flour and made stuffed parathas. I have used potatoes for the stuffing, instead you can use radish, broccoli etc. as you wish. Serve this paratha with onion raitha or with your favorite gravy.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Hi friends, hope you are all doing good. I was not quite regular in blogging for the past couple of months. So many things kept me away from blogging, but i'm back now. So i'm starting this New Year with a cupcake post. I love chocolate and so here is one of my favourite chocolate butterfly cupcake recipe. Its very easy to prepare and and i'm sure kids will love this and also, it is a perfect recipe to bake with kids.
Friday, January 04, 2013
Hello Friends, Wish you all a very Happy new Year. I'm hosting an event this month. Thanks to Raven - CookEatDelicious for this opportunity. I welcome you all to participate and make this event a great success.Thank you. The information about the event follows.
Life without Desserts is no life at all! Desserts create smiles, laughter, and sweet aromas
that fill the house with deliciousness.
This month I am hosting the Monthly Food Blog Event and Giveaway,
“Cook.Eat.Delicious-Desserts!” This month’s theme is Walnuts!
The event runs from January 1st-31st
A random recipe will be chosen to win the Giveaway.
Round-up and Winner announcement will be posted on February 5th.
CookEatDelicious.com has started this great event.
Here are the RULES:
1. Cook up any dessert your heart desires, as long as Walnuts are the star!
2. Link back to this announcement and to CookEatDelicious.com in your blog post (Use
of logo is optional but appreciated)
3. New entries are preferred, with archived ones being re-posted.
4. Multiple entries accepted with only one going towards the Giveaway.
5. Non-bloggers are welcome to send in their entry. Please attach a photo and full recipe and send to my email id.
6. After your recipe is posted, add it using the Linky Tool below. If you have issues linking up, you could send it via email to valar(dot)sanju (at)gmail(dot)com.
7. Post a comment in this post after linking the post or emailing me!
8. You can also email your submission by January 31st, 2013 to valar (dot) sanju (at) gmail (dot) com
with “CEDD 18″ in the subject line and the following information:
1 Dessert Photo
Now the GIVEAWAY:
Walnut Greats: Delicious Walnut Recipes, The Top 100 Walnut Recipes
If you love walnuts you will definitely love Walnut Greats Cookbook! Walnut
Greats is full of 100 delicious recipes each featuring walnuts in one way or
another. Impress your friends with these gorgeous and yummy recipes!
By Jo Frank
Posted by Valarmathi Sanjeev at 11:46 PM