Thursday, June 22, 2017

Pan Roasted Broccoli - Indian style / Broccoli fry recipe

When I was looking for a unique way to cook broccoli, one of my friends gave me the recipe for it. She taught me how to cook it in Indian style. Yes, I was so happy when she said the Indian way. Also, she cooked for me. This recipe is super crunchy, lightly charred, very quick & easy, moreover it's healthy and so tasty.
Roasted Broccoli

Yes trust me, friends, it was so tasty I couldn't resist myself and I ended up eating all. She said that it is quickly gobbled up by kids. This recipe adds nothing fancy but few garlic cloves, a little bit of spice powders and oil. This can be served as a starter.
roasted broccoli

Preparation time: 5 Min's /  Cooking time 10 Min's
Ingredients
  • 250 gms of Broccoli
  • 4 cloves of Garlic
  • 1/2  tbsp Red chilly powder or Kashmiri Red chilly powder
  • 1/2 tbsp Garam masala
  • 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
  • 1/2 Lemon
  • 2 to 3 tbsp Oil
  • Salt to taste
Method
  • Cut the broccoli into medium size florets and wash it with salt and water and pat dry them. Remove excess water from it.
  • Place the broccoli florets into a large bowl.
  • Add garlic, chilly powder, garam masala, turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice from 1/2 lemon and 1 tbsp oil and toss them well.
  • Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan, Spread the broccoli florets in the frying pan.
  • Cook for 7 to 10 mins. Turn them in between and cook till it becomes slightly crisp, charred and roasted.
  • Serve it with curd.

broccolirecipe

Click the youtube link for the video recipe. Also please do subscribe my channel "Simple and Yummy recipes " for more updates.

No comments :